martes, 7 de mayo de 2019

BEST ITALY PHOTO

Hi! Today I will show you my best photo of italy.


In April, exactly Sunday 7th until Friday 12th, my high school and me we went to Italy, for the 4ESO final trip. We went to Pisa, Florence, Venice, Bologna and Morano.



For me, this is my best Italy photo, because although they are not our best looks in the photo, this photography bring me a lot of memories of funny moments.


On the left of the photo there is the Cathedral of Pisa, on the right there is the Tower of Pisa, in the background there are very much people visiting Pisa and in the middle of the photo there are my two friends and me.
At the top there is my friend Alexandra with a red jacket, black pants and a belt pouch, under alexandra there is Maria, she wear a gray sweatshirt that put "Paris", jeans and white shoes, and in fornt of Maria there is me, i'm wearing a dark blue jacket, a white t-shirt of BTS, black pants with a red line, white shoes and i'm holding a backpack.

The photography is a wide shot , is a spontaneous, amusing and natural photo




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TOURIST INTERVIEW

Where are you from? Is it the first time that you are Spain? How did you come here? By plane, ship or train? Why are you i...