martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

MY FUTURE

Hi! Today I will explain you what I going to do in my future.


When I will finish 4ESO I will go to Barcelona for study arts in Escola Joso and I will learn korean or japanese. I will live with my brother, he have 18 years old and I really love him, we never never never fight because we are very calm and we like the same thinghs.


Imagen relacionada

In this school i will learn how draw manga, for 3 years. I really excited to learn very much because I love draw, all my life I have been drawing and is something that apasioned me. 

Also I want learn korean or japanese because i really love this two countries and i want live there a few months in holidays.


Resultado de imagen de japon banderaResultado de imagen de bandera corea


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TOURIST INTERVIEW

Where are you from? Is it the first time that you are Spain? How did you come here? By plane, ship or train? Why are you i...