martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

THE MUSICAL "ACROSS THE UNIVERSE"



This Friday and Saturday i do the musical "across the universe" with my class, we started this project beginning the second term. This musical lasts one hour and  thirty minutes, I do a supporting role but I dance almost all the dances.

But in the musical I also take care of the scenography, so I have a hard job because I have to change my clothes for almost all the scenes, act, dance and change all the stage with 4 or 5 persons.

But I really like to do the musical, it's very funny but a little bit stress too, i just hope everythings goes good because all my family come to see me, but the most important is have fun.


Resultado de imagen de across the universe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TOURIST INTERVIEW

Where are you from? Is it the first time that you are Spain? How did you come here? By plane, ship or train? Why are you i...