martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

TAEKWONDO

hi! today I will explain you when I did taekwondo

I started doing taekwondo when I was 5 years old with a friend in Castello d'empuries, the first day when I started I loved, because there I can release all the energy I had.

Some time later my brother tried and he liked too and then we did taekwondo for 7-8 years. 
We practiced two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes we had competitions, I won some competition.


But one day the local where we practiced had to close and that day was the latest day that I did Taekwondo, but I arrived at blue-brown belt, a belt with a high level.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TOURIST INTERVIEW

Where are you from? Is it the first time that you are Spain? How did you come here? By plane, ship or train? Why are you i...