martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

EXPERIENCES


Already Done:
Imagen relacionada
1- I have been to Romania, because I have family there. I visited the castle of Dracula, it was very cool but a little bit creepy too.





Resultado de imagen de dibujo2- I have participed in a drawing competition. It was very fun and I was in the 1st place, I won a photo camera, four tickets for the Zoo of Barcelona.







Imagen relacionada3- I have been in a concert of Soprano. I was in Belgium for the concert of Soprano, a french singer, it was very fun and amazing.








Haven't Done:



Imagen relacionada

1- I haven't done a tattoo. I really want have one, because I like the art but I'm scared about needle.




Resultado de imagen de bts fake love


2- I haven't went to a concert of my favorite band. My favorite music band is bts, they are korean and they sing k-pop, I really want watch a concert of they.



Imagen relacionada

3- I haven't traveled to Japan yet. I love this country, their culture, their food, their people I'm really in love with Japan


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TOURIST INTERVIEW

Where are you from? Is it the first time that you are Spain? How did you come here? By plane, ship or train? Why are you i...